RED PIN MEDIA is the publisher of LEO Weekly, The Voice-Tribune, and Churchill Downs Magazine — representing a combined publishing history of 100 years and reaching a nation-wide audience of more than 450,000+ who are interested in all things Louisville. Our print and digital platforms, combined with the multiple events we host and sponsor, enable businesses and nonproﬁt organizations to reach both the broadest and the most speciﬁc target audience of any media outlet in the area.
- 1,520,000 print issues each year
- Two web sites — with more than 280,000 view/month
- Two weekly email news-letters
- Social media channels
- Five annual signature events: Margaritas in the ‘Ville, Readers’ Choice Awards, Literary LEO, Prestigious Properties, New Voices of Philanthropy
While the editorial missions of our publications are vastly different, all of us at Red Pin Media share a commitment to locally-owned and locally-operated media, and we’re proud to carry on Louisville’s longstanding tradition of outstanding, independent journalism.
The Voice-Tribune, est. 1949, is Louisville’s oldest and most prestigious lifestyle publication, providing weekly coverage of the arts, entertainment, philanthropy, fashion, interior design, dining, health and beauty, business and sports. Voice readers are assured insider access to local events, ranging from high-profile galas to intimate and exclusive gatherings and weddings.
- 45,000 weekly readers
- 5 oversized issues per year with double print runs: Derby, Derby Wrap-Up, Summer, Fall and Winter
- 9,500 Business Owners, Partners, and Corporate Officers read The Voice-Tribune each week
- 70% of readers are women
- Mailed to subscribers, available at Kroger, 100+ distribution points and online at voice-tribune.com
- Exclusive presenting Media Sponsor of the area’s premier fashion shows, galas and fundraisers, including The Speed Art Museum Gala; March of Dimes Signature Chefs; Actors Theatre Lobster Feast; Wine, Women and Shoes; and Celebrity Day at the Downs. At all events, guests leave with the current issue in their swag bags or through the valet.
LEO Weekly, est.1990 by Congressman John Yarmuth, provides the area with smart, incisive and irreverent news and commentary on politics, arts, music, cuisine and entertainment. For locals and visitors to the city alike, LEO is the go-to source for where to go and what to do in Louisville.
- 95,500 weekly readers
- 169,000 monthly website views
- LEO Readers are “young with money” and well educated: One-third of all individuals in the Greater Louisville area aged 18-34, with an annual income of $100,000+, read LEO.
- Read equally by men and women.
Churchill Downs Magazine is the official complimentary publication of Churchill Downs, Inc. Produced biannually, the publications offers readers an inside glimpse into the world of Thoroughbred racing and all that it entails, including culinary and sports celebrities, elite fashion designers and milliners, scions of the industry, artists inspired by the sport, and the breeders, trainers, owners and fans of the world’s ﬁnest equine bloodlines.
- 40,000 issues published each spring and fall
- 35,000 issues mailed across the country to industry insiders, corporate partners, Derby ticket holders and racing enthusiasts
- 5,000 copies distributed at Churchill Downs, Inc. properties, including casinos and race-tracks in Chicago, Florida, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Ohio and Seattle; at downtown Louisville hotels; and at black-tie Derby galas.
For more information or to advertise in any of our publications, please contact Laura Snyder, Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.897.8900.